Saturday, August 01, 2015

To be or not to be

Good!

I watched Maz Jobrani’s tour videos last night. He is just awesome. I almost died laughing. I highly recommend to all those who wish to learn how to laugh on yourself, community and tragedies. Amazing man. He creates laughter from observation. Believe me, he didn’t talk anything super-special, just narrated the daily life incidents, but with different perspective. I guess this is the secret.

After not so sound sleep, I woke up two time at night maybe, I got out of bed with a strange dream. I have had less number of best friends. Almost all of them and I were eating out at some place at dream and blabbering the past of each, but we seemed happy and laughing in the dream. I am not sure whether this means I am dropping dead in aloofness or what, but let’s see what happens.

I had to meet some more people to discuss the further progress on the start-up. We had a good discussion over how the social interactions work in the society on the individual levels. How people screen the data, content and information relevant to them, and how these things can be made on the real time platform. It was a two hours long discussion with these new people to make them understand what was in my mind. I learned one more thing on human communication, pictures and visuals impact more and deliver more if represented in the correct manner, than to words or audio or writings.

Anyway, a person from the team and I had a long discussion over so many aspects afterwards. Since the midnight, when meeting got over and we left the café, we both spent another three hours to explore and understand life, society and how to know our own selves in a better manner and with what tools. I really needed this talk, was feeling so heavy since past few days to share what I know. 

Probably this is why this blog and the blog on life, maybe I think I have too much to share, not sure whether this is just a notion or a reality, but I don’t want to be judgemental on this aspect. Why? Well, because I really love this activity, when someone asks or share something with me and I give a long, detailed analysis and suggest ways to get things settled. Maybe this is a part of male ego, seeking satisfactions and getting bigger and bigger in this way, understanding my own self as some master or problem solver, or I am just a simple person who wants to help others with what I know.

I did say, I don’t want to be judgemental but after all I did do it to some extent. This shows how wrong I can be in just a period of less than ten seconds. Maybe I am vulnerable to this attribute of being judgemental about self and trying to monitor and control behaviours, or I’m little confused over the choices, to be or not to be. Whatever is the reality, I understood one thing more, I like sharing, helping and showing that I can solve problems with what I know. This is all for today.


Good night journal and people

Happy friendship day !

No comments:

Post a Comment