Thursday, August 27, 2015

...So that's how it starts !

...who's you ?

.... I am you... few weeks back, I tried to be there, but you didn't give me a chance !

...so now what you want?

...nothing, just nothing. I don't want anything, I just want you to accept me !

----

...So that's how it starts. The Fever. The Rage. The feeling of Powerlessness, that turns good men...cruel !
Batman v Superman 


I just love this quote. I don't know whether the movie will beat the Batman trilogy or not, but this quote has done the magic.

I have been meeting new people since last month or so.

I met a person in Human Resources today. Works in a Micro-finance firm. Helping in nature. 

I asked why do you help others, while leaving? "Because I know how it feels when there is no help available" , he said.

I had enough time to think over it.

Have I ever helped my own self?

Have I ever even let my own self to express fully, without any rules, regulations, taboos, dorms?

I am not sure. 

I am not sure, what if I have allowed me to express the fully who all would have accepted the show and who all not !

Are we not the ones to play by rules set by others?

Each time, I had told myself to be in the box for few hours, I had rejected me. I wasn't sure if that 'me' had placed a show or not, but I certainly rejected the possibility of it.

I have started to watch my deeper, dormented, suppressed, drowned self in past one or one and a half weeks. 

I am not enjoying it.

I am feeling full.

Letting the old me to express. Accepting him, his possibility, making me quite vulnerable, but I am accepting me.

Letting me to play the field. 

Am I changing ?

Not sure, but I think I could be. No-one from the circle left me so can't be sure. I still eat, sleep, work, write.

What has changed then ?

May be my limits. They broadened. My self. I am growing. Opening up to possibilities of what I could do, think, dream, be.

I don't want to die in Chaos.

Certainly not.

Are you open, the most possible version of you ? 

If not. Read the quote.

...So that's how it starts...!!!




----


No comments:

Post a Comment