Saturday, August 22, 2015

Is money good ?

I get this question a lot.

It's like a world's common question. But the sad thing is that, it has answer. And it will work only for you. Not others.

All have asked, 

Is money good? 
Is power good?
Is having more good? 
Is having good at all?
Do we have to be good?

I call this a ERP problem. When we go for the Enterprise software, it makes the processes digitalize, doesn't matter process is good or bad for the function. 

Same is with these things.

You have it. If you can use your discernment, use it for good or bad, doesn't make much of the sense.

I have had few bucks, I spent them on weird technologies and startups.

My friend had money, he went to Malaysia for family trip. My old boss got some money, he bought a farm. My uncle got money selling a farm, he invested into stocks.

Who is doing good?

Can't say now. Wait and you'll read it here.

But what if Malaysia doesn't come out to be a great choice for family trip, or what if the stock market goes woohoo like 2008 !

Who is going to earn?

Does it make any sense? Who earns and who doesn't?

Well, only when someone was inspired and made a choice.

So, make money and spend on booze, or cruise or gals or shop, or buy a trip to Mars. None of these make sense, when it will be only yours and yours decision to do so.

Else, what would happen?

Well, I have a great deal of patience to wait and write your question in the list.

Don't blame the money, booze, gals, Malaysia, Stocks, Mars for turning out into loss or not. Take a call and play.

Because at the end, the one who will need the answers, is you. And believe me, when you can say this, 

"So what's the big deal? I did it !!"

It feels like heaven !!

Love you all ! 









No comments:

Post a Comment