Sunday, August 16, 2015

I'm a JERK !

Gosh !

This feels Horrible.

Shocking. Never thought of. Not in dreams.

I seriously have to be the dumbest dumb person on the face of the earth.

You can even trade my car with 'Monopoly' money. I won't come to know till I go to my bank that I've been played.

God !

For last three years I was lingering around to start something on my own, thinking that it will solve my Money, Living, My nature and mind's, Life's, Insecurities', problems once and for all.

I never realized that I was actually telling the biggest lie to myself.

Look at it like this,

I was thinking to get a Daisy at the yard, hoping it will give Mangoes in Summer, Daisy at Winters, Olives when it's dry, Oranges right after Olives and at last Apples.

Year 1 : The greatest idea ever.

Year 2 : What? What? Why you laughing?

Year 3 : What you mean this isn't possible?

I know the economics. They know the Money. I have higher diploma in Finance, you don't tell me what is what.

Today : Fuck ! I am boned. No this isn't possible. It can't be done. How a single thing will give all these ! Oh God ! I'm a JERK !


To get love, plant love
To get happiness, plant satisfaction
To get life, plant consciousness,
To get you, plant self


What's you looking for ?













No comments:

Post a Comment