Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Anger Issue !

Have you ever been angry ?

Well, I have !

Frankly, I have beaten people, one of them bleed also. 

I have anger.

Suppressed, anger.

Why?

I am not sure if this has something to do with my guilt or courage or confidence or not, but I am sure for one thing.

Whenever, there was something wrong with me while facing the real or brutal truth, I got confused, and wasn't able to showcase the exact, needed emotion and converted that energy to anger.

Like, when I got failed for the first time in my entire career.

What did I do?

Well, not certainly talking to my parents or my friends as why I didn't as well as I wanted to do.

I didn't have that much of a courage that time. Maybe I still don't have.

So, I balanced the courage with anger and stored it.

Last night, I yelled at one of my programmer, fired him, took the work, paid amount back, made a big scene.

I realised this morning, this had to do with my failure issues, called him back, reposted him with some other work.

What I learned ?

Maybe we can have anger, but the best thing is that, when you know how to say SORRY to someone.

Gratitude !

No comments:

Post a Comment