Friday, August 28, 2015

Investment of a Lifetime !

I went to visit a Construction firm. For a project proposal

They, straight away said, 'No' !

I was bit concerned about the proposal. 

It rained while I was there, waiting for my return. 

Crap !

All the documents, computer, cell, money and I, were sogging. 

I rushed to the nearest cafe had some coffee. 

A rainy, wet and rejection filled afternoon.

----

I was going through the comments last night. 

One said, " I write sad things ! "

So, this is for you;


----

I have a masters degree in Finance. 

People, mostly friends and some who want to be friends, ask me for advices on, where to invest and what to buy, what to sell, how to grow dollars in my backyard.

Even in a meditation workshop last month, I was open for Q&A and one lady asked the same question.

I had to round this question off with the theme than to my financial senses. 

Never Invest, I said.

No, never !

She, as well as all others, stunned, hearing this !

I was a little frustrated on the Rain this afternoon. 

The moment I had my coffee on the table, I remembered the last monsoon when hiking to the old fort, a couples of friends and I had a fun time together.

I cleared the tab, went to the corner and walked in the rain for three four minutes.

It was not the rain, bothering me. 

It was this proposal.

Why you shouldn't invest?

Life is not a proposal, which has to be waited for a long process for approval and then celebration.

Life is cash. 

Right here, Right now.

You must know how to spend it. 
Right purchase, will give you the smiles.

My right purchase for today was the Ability to accept.

I accepted the rejection.

And the rain, which almost was about to give me a runny nose, became the reason to enjoy, smile, have a coffee and gifted this post to write.

Never Invest !
Always spend !
Life is Cash !
Right purchase, and you'll get the smiles !



----


No comments:

Post a Comment