Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Two Face

Yes, it's me !

I am the two face.

Wait, I think we all are.

And I'm not talking about the phrase, two face. It's a villain in Batman.

The most appreciated public prosecutor, Harvey Dent.

He used to serve for city, culling all the bad ass from city. If you know, he was the one to get Rachel initially.

Story goes one and he got hurt at the end with a horrible accident, jeopardy and became The Two Face !

It's a thrilling movie. 






----


I have been engaged with some more work with start-up strategy forming, had a good day, great start with Ginger tea (even having right now), good lunch, met a friend, spicy dinner.

But am I happy today ?

Well, I am but I am not.

Had to go to market in the evening to get some vegetables and grocery.

I noticed few more things about my behaviour today. I had in mind to cook eggs or rice.

The entire time, mind was juggling in between eggs and rice. I know neither them of both, a bad choice, though; when it came to take a decision, mind was running like a complex test parameter based scenario analysis model to judge what would suit my mood.

Just for the sake of favour, I was having almost 6 to 7 reasons, why I should cook rice tonight, and 3 to 4 why to go with eggs.

Here is the catch.

All 4 in the favor of eggs were against rice and same was with other scenario. It was hard to make a decision. Both were good, and I knew, I would make the best food tonight, which in fact I did.

But why the choices?

Why the choices which say one is good over others?

Is it really necessary all the times?

Does one option is truley better than the other?

Hmmm... !!

Here is my take on this.

Neither of them are good or bad individually, they both were at par actually.

This isn't only the case with eggs or rice. I was observing my past few days and choices I had made.

I have been baffled in making a decision when I had struck the decision parameter of Value.

Eggs or Rice, value can be different for each, but not the quality.

One has made me happy sometimes, and other has done the same some other times. It was more of the choice to go with the one who had better quality in making me happy.

This was the clashing point for me.

I was trying to measure the Happiness. I am not sure whether I was or I am right in doing so, with eggs or rice, or with the conditions where I had to take the difficult choice, but now I know one more thing about me.

I don't want to measure the Happiness. It isn't a quantity. It's quality.

Chaos V. Order

or

I V. Me   



Good night !




















No comments:

Post a Comment