Monday, August 17, 2015

A Programmer !

A programmer goes out to get some dry cleaning. His wife told him, " While you're out pick up some Milk "

He never came Home !


---

My wife said: "Please go to the store and buy a carton of milk and if they have eggs, get six." 

I came back with 6 cartons of milk She said, "why in the hell did you buy six cartons of milk"


I said: Because  "They had eggs" !!


---




Okay so here's the deal.

I am dealing with few people since last past month, from IT, and they all happened to be working on Coding and Programming side. 

What's common in all of them?

They all are a bunch of Jerks.

Seriously !!

I had the utmost respect for this community, and now I have utmost frustration.

Come on buddy !! You can't even spell, "Travel" ?? And you have a Masters degree in CS ??

The work is for a cashless travel scheme and every single line of the entire content has the word. And what I received for the testing, "Trval".

Every single line. Full of  " Trval " !

My god ! 

This bunch of not so brilliant people spent a whole month and when I got the work last weekend, my eyes were about to pop out after doing the spell check, option correction, sentence placement for whole weekend.

---

For a question I had to put an option blank. I thought blank space in the option might create the confusion, as from 250 options, why only one has a blank space. So I wrote in Bold and Italic, " Please keep this space Blank ! "

Ohh My Fucking God !

I saw an Options saying : 

... " Please keep this space Blank ! " ,  instead of a blank space !!

---

I really doubt whether this bunch of Jerks will do the project,one day I'll have to fuck their brains out them, if they've got any.

Guys please, if you know any better trick comment or mail. I just want to get the things done while I'm still alive.

---



No comments:

Post a Comment