Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Maze Runner

A good book.

Nice movie.

A brilliant re-creation of sociological and anthropological scenarios of mankind.



I am not a first day first show or queue man for movies. I watch once the DVDs are out.

If you or anyone else or I were put on the same place of Alby or Thomas, what would you have done?

Exactely !!

Created rules, habitat, social life stones and brought the people together spreading belongingness and belief in system.

Thomas is kind of good but my favourite character is Minho.

Why?

Thomas knew what he should do, Alby knew what has to be done, all Chuck was trying to do understand what to do but Minho he was different.

He dared to be the lead runner.

A normal Chinese guy, no upper hand, no beautiful girl besides him, no know-how of what the hell was going to happen next, no matter who was right and who was wrong, he just ran.

Ran for three damn years and mapped the entire maze.

What he was lacking?

Nothing. 

Ohh... wait... he was bit afraid and less curious, and maybe he was just running.

But I still like his character.

I am not Thomas or Alby.

I need supports, inspirations, beliefs, trusts, guidance and someone besides me to crack the code.

I can't do that on my own.

Lead ? Yes I can. Explore? Yes I can. Dare? Yes I can. 

Alone? No can do !!

Who's your favourite?


----

P.S : Before saying anything, please watch the movie or read the book first. Pretty please.

----



No comments:

Post a Comment