Monday, August 03, 2015

Movie of the Day

Not so bad day.

Had good tea, proper lunch. Worked for couples of hours. Full sleep had made some miracles on the mind. 

Afternoon was pleasing. No disturbances at all. I watch trailers. I watch while keeping the video on mute. Trying to understand the sequences and the story plot. It helps me a lot to know how the fractions from entire movie moulded in a single one or one and half minutes makes me wonder for more, makes me sad sometimes, excites me, rambles my imagination, twist my logic and bend perceptions, stopping to conclude a sane sense out of it.

I watched the compilation of Harry Potter's all Eight movie trailers. 

Here is the link :



Of course the movies were released couples of years back, so when I watched all of their trailers, I didn't get much of the feelings. In fact, I skipped in between to see last two movies' trailers.

But since then I passed my entire evening and dinner time thinking, why I wasn't any of the feelings I got when I had seen the trailers for the first time. Certainly, all eight parts were awesome and I have watched the entire saga for at least four times in a row.

I went to my daily run and was jogging after the dinner. I was watching others on streets. Observing them, some were buying things, some were eating, some were talking, some were jogging like me. I noticed one lady shouting her husband's name maybe. I slowed for like three four seconds to take a peep in the entire event panorama: Her husband was on the opposite track, at the end of the side. Even if she had been using the 500 W speakers, with this much crowd, the gentleman could have got some peaks only. But don't why this lady was not getting the point. She was in some strong feelings may be and so wasn't able to get the situation, traffic, distance, decibel of her own voice, hearing ability of her husband.

I came back drained. Soaked in sweat. Got a quick bath and started to work on strategy for the next phase of the start up. But entire time, that lady and the compilation were bothering me. After like an hour or so, I sat with some hot tea to figure out what the hell was my brain trying to do.

Maybe I understood one thing about the life. I have had some many feelings for the trailers. But once I watched the movies, I understood each of them in depth. I got a chance to walk through each of them, the excitement, sadness, imagination and logic; during the movie. I think this is why when I usually get to know the half of the situation, guessing the other half, I get confusion, anger, rage, sadness, chaos or fears. Knowing only the half creates these anxious behaviours. And when I'm into anyone of them, just like that lady across the road, I forget why isn't my voices reaching the targets.

Anyway, I loved this day. Got to understand one more thing about me.

Thanks and Love you all.





- - -




P.S : It's my brother's birthday today. Happy Birthday Bro !



No comments:

Post a Comment