Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Past : You lost or You won !

I have a theory.

If you think it is, go and get a coffee.

If you think it isn't, go and get a coffee.

Here's the thing:

I never remembered when I had Chinese in Last months.
I never remembered how many steps are there to my home from market.
I never remembered ever when I had run a mile and when a mile and a five feet.
I never remembered when I had three liters of water and when I had three and half.
I don't even remember day before yesterday what I had in Food.

Why?

Because, these things don't matter much to me when it comes to my competitive self.

On the first sight, one of my best friend told me I should shave for I look like an Indian Dacoit.

I picked up it, stored it and now just remebered it. 

Why?

Because, I don't want to loose my appearance to a dacoit.

I always store things which either make me win or loss.

What about you?











No comments:

Post a Comment