Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Bad to Good

A very Bad day for Good.

Had a rough start. Laptop crashed and I was in pain, It was as intense as having a break-up. I actually thought for a moment all my motives to live the life on have gone forever. I lost data, business files, cartoon, my collection of stand-up shows, photos, videos, blog notes everything. And I can not just believe on me for not having back-up.

Fuck !

I had to call Tech support. Guess what ! They can not help if you have a piece out of warranty. Can you believe?

I was looking for my all the contacts to search whom I can go to for getting my baby life. Agony, Pain, Stress, Anger, Foolishness and Feeling of getting the soul crushed into tiny pieces. My god. I was in hell searching for some Ice.

Like all the stories, one of the friends emerged in the afternoon like savior and formatted, replaced the OS and checked the Hard drive, Motherboard and what not. I got the machine back late in the afternoon, but there I realized, I have feelings for machines also :(

I just can't believe not taking the backups. How idiot I can be at times. And how many more times.

Well, it was a frustrating day. Was doing nothing in the evening being the aftershocks of the grief. Had to go for daily jog though.

Sitting numbly at the cafe for couples of hours, when I went to the counter for the memo, an old was clearing out; asked me what I think of the new energy policy of this government. In a shock for a second, I responded in an awe. (Why the hell I should know what they are onto?) For starter I chose word Optimistic.

And it worked.

He was like, getting the exact word he was looking to tag the policy dilemma, since past century. He offered another cup of coffee. We chatted on few topics, I was dragging the discussion for the sake of conversation. But what you know?

I was getting relaxed actually. This conversation was making my agony a little less sharp by every minute I spend in the discussion. Don't know how, but I think this is the key.

Interactions with others make us believe. Make us believe on the life, streams of Good and Bad events, that nothing will be permanent, Machines can be repaired, Too much coffee can make you run for hours, dinner senses die with coffee and much more.

I learned one more thing about me. I need people to connect, share, talk, express, relax, live and experience the balance.

People make me what I am and can inspire what more I can be ever, I guess. But this evening was Bad to Good transformative phenomenon which I witnessed accurately with all my senses and perhaps gratitude, on.

Thanks People.

Love you all.

Take care.









No comments:

Post a Comment