Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Leaking Tap !

Okay, so here is the cracking news. 

Page four, maybe, in the local newspaper.

Three successfully looted the City's KFC worth of 70K cash, with a Toy Pistol !

Seriously guys !! Hats Off !

What the hack were you thinking? 
How the hell you thought it through that no one could ever call your bluff during the Heist?

If you ask me, there were the most intelligent Psychoanalyst, designing the heist with a Toy Pistol and making it a success.

We people, seriously are so afraid, even we can't figure out which all of fears are real.

---

I had to visit the University, was there for couples of hours, and luckily met one batch mate.

Speaking truth, I never had liked him. 

I mean, he was having good money, nice bikes, cool cellphone, maybe two three girl friends, who wouldn't dislike this kind of DUDE. 

I was a nerd back then, always on time, getting the best grades, making all the professors ponder on queries, participating in nerd events, so who I was, certainly a DUDE of BOOKS.

I could have never thought of this, but surprisingly, I was like a fresh friend to him. 

Those days were having maybe such spell on them, making me competitive to every DUDE.

After such period, when I met him, there wasn't any hatred, dislike, jealousy or sense of competition in my thoughts. 

Amazing. 

I was free from the shackles. 


---


Later in the afternoon, plumber came to fix the tap.

He was rusty, not having any tool along, not even having a cap or pair of gloves lingering from the pocket, no safety glasses hanging on neck, no ID.

I was bit conscious and was asking him his details, AFTER LETTING HIM IN THE KITCHEN.

I was like, the moment, I would stop talking he is going to stab with my own Kitchen knife. So, talked, talked and talked some more.

At the last question, when I asked, you're taking too much time, whether you really know what's the issue, he replied, I work at the building right next to your house.

What ??

Had he even understood the question?

---

My take aways for this whole freaky day,

A) Don't believe on your fears
B) Don't believe on your feelings
C) Don't believe the plumber who says to get the leaking tap, because he works right next to your house

---

Being a little spiritual today,


NOTHING IS BELIEVABLE 



---






No comments:

Post a Comment