Tuesday, September 08, 2015

A smart world





(A tribute to the Syrian Boy)


I have a habit.

Whenever I get time, I go online and watch videos of change makers. 

Larry Page, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Obama, Narendra Modi, Mark, Rupert, Nicolas.

Why do they do what they do?

This is the only question I have in mind whenever I watch their speeches.

No, we are using the theorem in wrong manner.

Or may be the theorem is wrong.

We don't need a better world.

You have a car.

Now, you get two or three or Ferrari or higher models.

Is it good? Or better?

Larry once in a talk told, he sees the companies as the agents of change.

When I asked to people in my city, who have companies, almost all said, they want to make this world a better place to live.

I am not sure how clear they are or will be in future.

I don't a better world.

What would it like to be if you get the powers of Superman for one whole year?

You'll fly.

Scan people with your X-ray vision. Cook chicken with laser eyes. Run around the galaxy to see more stars. May be find some new habitats in space.

Then?

If you're a Superman, this will take no more than couples of months.

Okay, so now say, you can share your powers to make others Superman, then?

Well, you will make couples more.

They'll do the same.

They'll make others.

And by the end of the year. Half of the Earth is Superman Superwoman.

They spread out, and in another month or so make the rest of half Superman Superwoman.

Did you get a better world?

I am not sure, but if I would answer this, it is No.

No
No
No
No

I need a smarter world. 

Not full of Superman Superwoman.

What is a smarter world?

The one which....

Get your imaginations running now...!!



----


No comments:

Post a Comment