Sunday, September 13, 2015

When Love Happens !




I am not sure if this is my cup of tea or not.

Love is not what happens to you,
It is what you are happening for !

I have read this one also,

Love said to me, There's nothing that is not me. Be silent.

This is from Rumi.

He was just amazing.

I have been in Love.

I never was into the person.

Most of the time, we were distant.

But I have had that special feeling for the said one.

Nah.. I wasn't teenager, I wasn't an amateur.

I was the love. 

There was not much of a chance to go for looks, to go for habits, to go for gestures or attitude or anything else that can be seen.

We were to have talks. Only talks.

Though, we were like the two beats of a heart.

I am not sure, but love is something which is bit larger than the self kinda phenomenon.

You can not control it, can not maneuver it, can not work with it, can not work without it then or can not even live in it or out of it.

It is not something which went off with the breakup.

It taught me something more than 'I' or 'We'.

It taught me the other side of life, where I can be whoever I want to be... no no..wait...where I be what exactly I am.


I don't think I can write or describe it with more words.

SO, just enjoy.

And be, fall, rise, dive, jump, run in love.

Love you all !



P.S :

This is very beautiful.

Source: https://asmakarif.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/love-said-to-me-by-maulana-rumi/


I worship the moon.
Tell me of the soft glow of a candle light
and the sweetness of my moon.
Don’t talk about sorrow,
tell me of that treasure,
hidden if it is to you,
then just remain silent.
Last night
I lost my grip on reality
and welcomed insanity.
Love saw me and said,
I showed up.
Wipe your tears
and be silent.
I said, O Love I am frightened, but it’s not you.
Love said to me, there is nothing that is not me.
be silent.
I will whisper secrets in your ear
just nod yes
and be silent.
A soul moon
appeared in the path of my heart.
How precious is this journey.
I said, O Love
what kind of moon is this?
Love said to me,
this is not for you to question.
be silent.
I said, O Love
what kind of face is this,
angelic, or human?
Love said to me,
this is beyond anything that you know.
Be silent.
I said, please reveal this to me
I am dying in anticipation.
Love said to me,
that is where I want you:
Always on the edge,
be silent.
You dwell in this hall of
images and illusions,
leave this house now
and be silent.
I said, O Love, tell me this:
Does the Lord know you are
treating me this way?
Love said to me,
yes He does,
just be totally…
totally… silent


----

No comments:

Post a Comment